Monday, July 6, 2020

Poem : Numbing Chirp

Poem : Numbing Chirp
~Abiskar

why do I have to be critical of all ?
why do I have to be judgemental for all ?
I can just be quiet and be at the moment without a mask.
a mask that i wear all day, all moment.....
why should it be on me ?
burdening me ?

to show THEM ?
who are THEM ?
why should I please THEM ?
can I not be self ?
hence, the decision
a decision that will be taken seriously ....
a decision that U be me, keep to myself...
smile on
say nothing...
be nothing
expect nothing...
wear no mask...
bear no flag....
tears for nothin...
smile on...
watch on...
absorb all....
filter nothing...
a heaviness lifted...
some weirdness gifted...
thoughts somehow rifted....
from self,
no ahh !
no alas !
no ouch !
no wow !
no grrr !
a brain numbing one
an awakening one
the resurrecting one
 what a pleasant chirping ...

- 07062020

No comments: